Securing exceptional talent demands an exceptional approach
Our goal is to fit the right people with the right organisation, first time around.
We achieve this with our unique four step process – proven to streamline costs and minimise the potential risks both to candidate and client.
We aim to recognise and respond to what’s important to our clients and candidates -our goal for every organisation we work with is a cultural fit with long-term retention, development and growth.
Our four step methodology comprises:
1. Design & Build
Using advanced analysis and specialist industry knowledge, we identify current and future roles, skills and competencies our client organisations will need to keep growing in the future. We achieve this through:
- Matching your job specification with the current market benchmarks
- Analysing gaps and making recommendations
- Designing skills and competencies required for the current role.
- Mapping skills and competencies required for the future roles.
- Agree on prioritisation and weighting of specialist skills
- Role sign off
- Framework sign off.
We work closely with our clients to develop a high quality stream of talent to enable them to reach their goals through ongoing talent pipeline development, utilising advanced social media and marketing technology to amplify their brand. We achieve this through:
Passive – headhunting candidates:
- Social media campaigns and company brand building
- Finding potential candidates who may not be actively looking for a role through social media searching and headhunting
- Nurturing our relationships with potential candidates from entry level to executive
- Applying innovative and measurable inbound marketing approaches to reach potential candidates across a range of channels.
Active market – searching candidates:
- Searching through one of the most extensive talent banks in the UK to identify potential candidates.
- Development and promotion of client signature proposition
- Client Brand and value proposition
- Client Brand reach and amplification.
Our 360 degree assessment process provides clear, accurate and market-ready insight into future candidate behaviour to reduce attrition and build a higher level of skills for our clients.
- We’ll carefully select and shortlist suitable candidates’ assessments against an agreed competency for the role.
- Candidate self assessment through an online portal
- Talent manager assessment
- Client assessment.
- 360 degree reporting
- Selection and offer management
4. On board
Our sector-specialist training, support and coaching nurtures and develops the core skills required to maintain development and reduce attrition.
- GAP analysis and retention recommendation
- Assess the specific skills your candidate will need to grow
- Provider recommendation
- Development program and resources.
Additional services include:
- Assessment Centres
- Candidate Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Referral Schemes
- On boarding – initial briefing etc.