Human resource – or driving force?
The people you recruit make a big difference to your organisation.
So how do you find the true talent, those employees who will stay and grow with your company? What’s the right way to spot, find and nurture talent?
Recent research has shown that the majority of employers feel unsure about how to spot talent. It has also been revealed that many companies are losing out by failing to select the right employees.
Finding and nurturing talent is explained in our FREE eGuide How To Build a Pipeline of Top Talent.
In it, you’ll find out about:
- Why employers are experiencing a crisis in finding the right people to staff and grow their business
- Why the recession is making it harder to find the ideal candidates
- Why the talented candidate you need might not even be looking for your vacancy
- The important difference between the ‘active’ and the ‘passive’ jobs market
- The four cornerstones of exceptional talent
- What has changed in the market to find, recruit and retain the right candidates
- The four common mistakes employers make when taking on talent – and how to avoid them
Talent can make the difference between profit and poor performance.
Yet, as we show in our eGuide, failing to find and nurture it is a major issue for many companies. Plus, the current economic climate is actually making it more difficult for employers to attract and employ talented candidates.
Want more on how to employ a driving force rather than a human resource?