Due to continued growth my client, one of the world leaders in forensic investigation, are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to investigate the causes of and determine liability for incidents or accidents arising from engineering issues.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will report to the Regional Manager and on a day to day basis you will:
• Carry out intensive site investigations (both in the UK and abroad) to accurately gather and record evidence
• Conduct detailed examinations and analysis of failed equipment or components
• Devise and carry out testing of components and materials
• Liaise with Clients, Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Solicitors, Fire Brigade , Police and all official bodies.
• Produce brief preliminary reports to clients promptly and in line with internal and external Service Level Agreement
As an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer you will have a degree in Engineering or a Science based subject and be working towards your Chartership status in a specific discipline
You will have worked as a Senior Electrical Engineer and possess strong organisational skills and very high attention to detail
From a technical perspective you will be able to:
• identify colours, and possess a good sense of smell in order to identify features such as a smouldering fire, gas leak or flammable liquids
• complete a day’s site work including some physical exertion (e.g. digging)
• work at height, in confined spaces, in remote areas, in dirty environments or in buildings with difficult access
For the successful Senior Electrical Engineer we offer fantastic benefits including:
• A Basic Salary from £35,000 – £45,000 depending on your level of similar experience
• A very competitive Company Bonus Structure
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing each year to a max of 30
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Life assurance 4 x basic salary
• After 1 year you will be invited to join employer paid Private Medical Scheme.
• Ability to join Company Share Incentive Plan scheme.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, can you please apply via the link below to Dawn Keen