Due to continued growth my client, one of the world leaders in forensic investigation, are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to investigate the causes of and determine liability for incidents or accidents arising from engineering issues.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will report to the Regional Manager and on a day to day basis you will:
• Carry out intensive site investigations (both in the UK and abroad) to accurately gather and record evidence
• Conduct detailed examinations and analysis of failed equipment or components
• Devise and carry out testing of components and materials
• Liaise with Clients, Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Solicitors, Fire Brigade , Police and all official bodies.
• Produce brief preliminary reports to clients promptly and in line with internal and external Service Level Agreement
As an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer you will have a degree in Engineering or a Science based subject and be working towards your Chartership status in a specific discipline
You will have worked as a Senior Electrical Engineer and possess strong organisational skills and very high attention to detail
From a technical perspective you will be able to:
• identify colours, and possess a good sense of smell in order to identify features such as a smouldering fire, gas leak or flammable liquids
• complete a day’s site work including some physical exertion (e.g. digging)
• work at height, in confined spaces, in remote areas, in dirty environments or in buildings with difficult access
For the successful Senior Electrical Engineer we offer fantastic benefits including:
• A Basic Salary from £35,000 – £45,000 depending on your level of similar experience
• A very competitive Company Bonus Structure
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing each year to a max of 30
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Life assurance 4 x basic salary
• After 1 year you will be invited to join employer paid Private Medical Scheme.
• Ability to join Company Share Incentive Plan scheme.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, can you please apply via the link below to Dawn Keen
Posted on Feb 21, 2017