Coburg Banks currently have an amazing opportunity to recruit a full time Design Engineer who has experience with both sheet metal and plastic design. This exciting client is a world leader in both design and manufacturer of eco-friendly products. These unique products are sold worldwide and are manufactured using advanced technology The RoleThe main function […]
Coburg Banks currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager/HS Advisor to join a reputable and growing manufacturing business in Dudley..
This company are specialists in offering solutions for structural timber engineering used mainly in the construction industry. Their unique customer base spans the UK and main land Europe and their products are used all over the world. My client operates in many different sectors of the construction industry from supplying connector plates for domestic roofs, to supplying glass curtain wall systems for some of the world’s most prestigious buildings.
Due to growth they now seek to recruit a Quality Manager/HS Advisor to help take the business to the next level.
Responsible to the Group Managing Director, the Quality Manager/HS Advisor has the responsibility and authority for ensuring the requirements of the quality management system are implemented and maintained to those specified in the latest edition of BS EN ISO 9001. Within the quality management system he/she is responsible for:
* The establishment and maintenance of various documents, as required, within the quality management system as a means of ensuring the products and processes conform to the specified requirements. This includes the Quality Manual and Procedures.
* Ensuring that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained, within Manufacturing, when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
* The maintenance of the Factory Production (Quality Control) system in accordance with EN 14545 covering the manufacture of Punched Metal Plate Fasteners (Connector Plates.)
* Liaison with system certification and approval bodies, including co-ordination of third party audits.
* The assessment of suppliers and maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List, which includes the levels of goods-in inspection for each Supplier.
* The identification and Control of External Standards and Specifications used by Manufacturing.
* The Control and issuing of Internal Quality related Documents.
* Operation of the Change Note system, as required, for the changes and modification of Internal Quality related Documentation.
* The successful candidate must have Quality Management/Health & Safety experience from within a manufacturing organisation
* Have full use ofQuality tools such as BS EN ISO 9001:2015
* Experience of working with pressings machinery
* Have an ability to build relationships quickly and liaise with customers as appropriate
Please contact Lee Dodd on 0121 362 2337 for more information or please click the link to apply today
Home Care Manager Domiciliary Home CareDudley West Midlands£25000 to £26500 We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager to manage a home care service in the Dudley area, working for one of the UK’s top home care providers offering amazing benefits including yearly bonus schemes. The Position: The Domiciliary Care Manager […]