Care Assistant / Support Worker roles available across Conwy county borough. Due to expansion my client are looking to recruit a number of Home Carers and Support Workers who will deliver care and support to vulnerable adults in their own homes. Experience of working as a Care Worker would be great but not essential as long as you can demonstrate patience, empathy and compassion for others, full training will be provided. Whether you’re looking for a few hours a week or full time work, they can offer you competitive rates of pay, full training and a really rewarding role caring for people in the community.
We’re recruiting for a Dementia Care Home Manager role in Wrexham. We’re looking for a Registered Manager who has experience of providing specialist dementia residential care. As the home manager you’ll oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring that a high quality care service is delivered and that regulatory requirements are met. You’ll need to be a registered manager with the Care Council Wales and demonstrate good knowledge of CIW requirements, the care standards act and national minimum standards of care. You’ll be strong on compliance and able to ensure that a high quality care service is delivered and evidenced through robust care planning, and quality assurance processes.
We’re recruiting for a Residential Home Manager role in Wrexham. Having undergone an extensive refurbishment, this home offers a fully accessible environment whilst retaining its homely feel. They are recruiting for a residential home manager to oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring that a high quality care service is delivered and that regulatory requirements are met. You’ll need to be a registered manager with the Care Council Wales and demonstrate good knowledge of CIW requirements, the care standards act and national minimum standards of care. You’ll be strong on compliance and able to ensure that a high quality care service is delivered and evidenced through robust care planning, and quality assurance processes.
The Home Manager Role
The home is located close to Wrexham and has positive links with the local community. Their focus is to promote choice, independence, dignity and person centred care. As the Home Manager you’ll ensure compliance with CIW standards through care planning and delivery of person centered care.
* Review each person’s care plan, ensure that their needs are being met and involve relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed.
* Lead and develop the staff team
* Be responsible for compliance with statutory and legal requirements for the home including COSHH, HCAPP, Health and Safety and all aspects of the Health and Social Care Act.
* Be responsible for the implementation of robust quality assurance systems.
* You’ll ensure that the staff rota is fulfilled ensuring the correct staffing levels and skills mix for each shift.
* You’ll be an experienced Home Manager / Registered Manager, or a deputy with significant management experience.
* You’ll need to be a Registered Manager with the Care Council Wales
* For the Residential Home Manager role you’ll need experience of working in a residential care home for older people
* You’ll either be a qualified nurse or have NVQ level 4, QCF level 5 in care management
Interested? To be considered for either of the positions, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts today.
For more information please don’t hesitate to call me on 0121 362 2318
Are you a Childrens Home Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you able to lead a team of support staff? Would you like to work for a friendly, supportive organisation that respects and values their staff? If so I want to hear from you. The position: The role involves providing management to a 2 […]
I’m currently recruiting for Qualified Residential Care Practitioners and Senior Care Practitioners for a children’s home in Wrexham. You’ll need experience in a similar role and you’ll need to have the Diploma or NVQ level 3 in Caring for Children and Young people and in return my client can offer a competitive salary and excellent […]
I currently have an opportunity for someone to join a specialist provider of children’s care services as a Deputy Manager in a small children’s home for young people with EBD in Wrexham. You’ll have all the tools you need to support young people with multiple and complex needs and to deliver high standards of primary care in a therapeutic environment.