I’m currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager to take responsibility of a medium sized duel registered nursing and residential home based in Scunthorpe. This home supports elderly service users, some of which will have general nursing needs. The home has a strong clinical lead in place, so the right candidate does not need a […]
Based in a beautiful village location, this 40 plus bedded dual nursing/residential home seek a Registered Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of their care home.
As the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for providing an innovative active and progressive care service, utilising best practice guidelines whenever possible whilst ensuring residents safety and welfare.
Key responsibilities include:
* The effective management and administration of the home in accordance with the proprietors policies and legislative requirements to agreed budgets
* To be registered with CQC/SCSWIS as the “Registered Home Manager”
* Liaison with other agencies, for example Local Authorities, PCT’s LHB’s, medical practitioners, hospitals, dentists, district nurse, chiropodist, physiotherapy, etc.
* Developing and implementing a Quality Assurance system to ensure all aspects of the home are audited and monitored on a monthly basis.
The ideal person for the Registered Home Manager role will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes. You must have an excellent knowledge of the CQC guidelines and requirements. You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this and enjoy working within a residential/nursing environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy then “apply now” to be considered for our shortlist, if you would like more information on this role or other similar roles then please call Katie O’Neill on 0121 362 2313
We are currently recruiting for a registered general nurse with experience of working with the elderly. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN to work at a well-established nursing home for the elderly, some with Dementia based in Scunthorpe.
A position has become available for a Nurse to join a residential and nursing home in Scunthorpe.
The home is designed for persons who require nursing or personal care, Diagnostic and screening procedures, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury, Caring for adults over 65 yrs.
As a nurse in this home your roles include:
* Being responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with companies procedures and guidelines
* Assessing Resident’s care needs,
* Maintaining accurate records
* Ensuring that Residents have an individualized care plan to suit their individual needs
* Team building
* Working with the home manager to ensure smooth running of care home
You must be an RMN/RGN with a current NMC PIN. You must have previous experience in care home roles with the ability to communicate at all levels. A genuine interest in working with the relevant client group is required, along with passion for wanting to continually improve levels of service. You will have a kind, caring, empathetic nature and be focussed on providing only the best possible care to residents.
This is a registered care home based on the outskirts of Scunthorpe, providing personal and nursing care to its residents.
You must be an RMN/RGN with a current NMC PIN. You will have a kind, caring, empathetic nature and be focussed on providing only the best possible care to residents. You will be an excellent communicator, a team player and will have ideally worked within a similar setting.
We will not accept applicants who do not have a Nurse qualification.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313