I am recruiting an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of the UKs leading suppliers of engineering services to the hygienic clean process manufacturing sector, i.e. food, beverage & pharmaceutical.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful team and it offers a great overall package including:
* Salary 45,000 circa
* Company car or Car allowance
As the successful Electrical Project Engineer you will report into the Operations Director. This is an installation project engineering role where you will be responsible for managing all elements of the project including
* Health & safety management including all Risk Assessments, Method Statements etc
* Procurement of all raw materials including supply chain liaison & negotiation
* Managing plant installation & teams of Electrical engineers on site
* Client/site presence to ensure the smooth installation of all projects
* Financial management of all projects including completion on time & budget
As an experienced Electrical Project Engineer you will have a min of 5 years’ experience in a similar installation role & it is essential that you have the following skills & experience
* An electrical engineering degree or similar qualification, HND, HNC etc.
* Ideally 18th Edition Electrical qualification or 17th Edition
* Clean process manufacturing, ideally within the food/beverage or pharmaceutical sector
* PLC’s inc Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi & Scada
* Auto CAD 2D & 3D experience
This role is predominately based at our clients sites near to Sheffield therefore it is essential that you live within a commutable distance i.e., Sheffield, Huddersfield, Leeds, Doncaster, M1/M62, so it would be ideal if you are located within a commutable distance of any of these locations.
To apply for this role please send your cv to the link below
Posted on Jun 6, 2018