Job Title: 1st/2nd Line IT Support
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
You will get the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking growing company. The company uses the latest technology to provide customers with greater integration, control, and automation. They use software and risk management services to help customers meet health and safety responsibilities.
They are looking for an 1st/2nd line support who is willing to learn and grow within the company. You will be involved with the planning and delivery of various projects and improvements within IT and will be responsible for resolving issues the first time or escalating if needed.
Based in Tamworth, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line IT Support remotely and onsite to 100+ users located across 2 sites in Tamworth and staff working from home.
- Be comfortable supporting users and resolving issues remotely over the phone, as well as desk-side when needed.
- Ensure that users’ expectations are managed throughout the whole process and that they are kept in the loop with any escalations.
- Ensure that you keep up with technology advancements and changes in systems and technologies, to ensure you can provide the most current resolutions and recommendations.
- Take part in projects across the business and shadow the more senior IT personnel to further your knowledge.
You will be experienced in 1st and 2nd line support with knowledge of the below:
- Strong IT skills
- Office 365 / exchange server
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft office
- Contact-centre support environment
- Software installation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Work well in a team
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.