We’re looking for a talented 1st / 2nd Line Support to work for us.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of minimum 3 years experience in 1st and 2nd Line Support.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
Based in our Cheadle office, as the 1St / 2nd Line Support you will be primarily responsible for providing effective 1st, 2nd line; IT Support to resolve internal customer incidents, changes, and service requests. You will work as part of a small IT service desk team, striving to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and meet IT service desk SLA targets.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Work as an effective team player, taking a hands on approach to resolving it tickets, ranging in type and complexity and providing technical advice/guidance to the IT Service Desk Analysts as appropriate
– Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible
– Ensure that the ticket management system is used effectively and efficiently
– Diagnose and resolve hardware and software incidents, including operating systems and across a range of applications, both commercial and internally developed bespoke software
– Install, configure and issue new it equipment ensuring compliance with internal procedures e.G. Completing required administration, maintaining active directory etc
– Liaise with third party suppliers as necessary/appropriate to gain quotes, arrange deliveries etc
– Ensure all departmental administration is completed in line with internal procedures and company standards e.G. Procurement of it equipment, asset management
– Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team, adopting ITIL best practices where possible
– Provide support with and take ownership of project-based activities
The ideal candidate for this 1st / 2nd Line Support role will have relevant experience of minimum 3 years experience in 1st and 2nd Line Support.
You’ll also need experience of:
– ServiceNow or similar ticketing software
– Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel and basic understanding of Exchange
– Hardware install and builds / upgrades
– Software installs / upgrades
– iOS knowledge
– ITIL qualification
Basic salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
– Cycle to work scheme
– Health cash plan
– Life insurance
Interested? If you think you’re right for this 1St / 2nd Line Support role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.