- £18000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 1st/2nd Line Support Specialist
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday)
A multi-award winning Telecoms company with several international offices is urgently seeking a skilled Support Specialist to join their reputable and highly regarded Support Team and strengthen its prestigious IT Department at their Head Office in Birmingham City Centre.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Are you a passionate Support Specialist with at least a years’ experience? Do you have a good understanding of Linux/VOIP? If you’ve answered yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central and affluent location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Great new office
- Key input and involvement in Support projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Advanced training offered
- Improved technical ability
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CTO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Linux in Command Line (1 year)
- Good understanding of Networking principles
- Good understanding of VOIP
- Excellent telephone manner
- Advanced problem-solving ability (desirable)
- Understanding of Open Source software (desirable)
- Experience of working in the Telecoms industry (not essential)
- Experience of working in the Dialer industry (not essential)
Please note; this role is suited to passionate 1st/2nd Line Support Specialists with a strong problem solving ability and good technical skills who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company – any experience in the Telecoms industry or an understanding of this sector is a great advantage, although not essential.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us