Position: 1st Line Support Advisor
Location: Tamworth, West Midlands
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
A large, well known and industry leading organisation with a highly respected Software Product are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Support advisor to join their existing support function and to help provide and deliver the highest quality Customer Service and Technical Support. You will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated support function focussed on resolving Customer Service and Technical Support issues in a mission critical environment.
Reporting to the Support Team Leader, you will manage customer issues through to resolution as well as provide internal support to internal users. You will provide high quality technical support, advice and guidance on the organisations full range of products and services.
You will be a hardworking self-starter and have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
You will have experience of working in a similar role and have strong IT skills including experience of Microsoft Windows (XP, 2000, Windows 7 & 8), Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ideally you’ll have basic SQL and/or C# skills.
What we NEED from you, in terms of experience;
- Experienced in Customer Support/ Technical Support
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of; Microsoft Windows (XP, 2000, Windows 7 & 8) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience within a contact-centre support Environment
- An understanding of Technology and Software Products
- Confident and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Experience of SQL and/or C# is highly advantageous, although not essential.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual leave rising to 35 days (+8 Stat. bank holidays)
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Long list of company benefits and discounts
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us