- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join a well-known, highly recognised and established organisation. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will join part of large team supporting various sites across the UK and Europe.
You will be working on a busy IT Service Desk and will be responsible for a range of technical IT issues, incidents and service requests. You will also have the responsibility to perform complete system builds.
You will manage your own workload efficiently and maintain documentation/ communication back to clients and follow tickets through to resolution. You will escalate to 2nd and 3rd line teams where necessary.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Excellent Training
- Experience of working in a service desk environment
- Experience of supporting a wide range of MS Office applications and Windows OS’s
- Experience of Active Directory
- Knowledge of troubleshooting errors and installing software
- Experience of providing hardware support; Laptops, PCs, Thin Clients
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Kofax operations and/or support
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a keen interest in IT and have high attention to detail.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us