- £27500 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £27,500 to £35,000
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, 25 Days Holiday Plus Banks Holidays
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Server focussed 2nd / 3rd support line all-rounder with a proactive attitude to join an International company based in Walsall.
You will be looking for a role and company that will offer you exposure to multiple technologies as well as give you the opportunity to work on a number of projects.
The company is key part of a global organisation where IT is critical to their continued success and growth.
Based in Walsall the role will cover both BAU and project work within a small and friendly team.
- Responsible for the 2nd Line support of software and hardware on computers including setting up and reconfiguring of PC’s for new users as and when required.
- Document all issues and requests for help in the global Helpdesk adhering to the internal policies of the Divisional IT Team.
- Assume responsibility as directed by the IT Operations Manager for all divisional MS servers to ensure that they operate at optimum levels and stay safe and secure.
- At as 2nd/3rd Line Support for overseas IT Managers & Staff in relation to their local servers, and/or support issues.
- Take an active role in other Divisional IT Systems such as the Anti-Virus Suite, Software Asset Management Platform and Helpdesk.
- Take an active role in a number of upcoming and current IT projects.
Key Experience Required
We are looking for someone with excellent all round skills in 2nd / 3rd line support that has solid knowledge of the following:
- Windows Server Administration
- Group Policy
- Active Directory
- Terminal Services
- Remote Desktop Services
Beneficial skills would be:
- VMware or Hyper V
- Citrix Published Applications
- Any type of SAN
- Used to working with overseas sites and overseas staff
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding global organisation where you can develop and grow your skills in a friendly team environment.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us