- £34000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 2nd Line IT Support Analyst – Law firm experience essential
Location: Central London, close to Holborn
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Support Analyst to join a well-known, highly recognised law firm. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will be surrounded by an existing team of highly experienced IT professionals.
You will be an experienced 2nd line support analyst/ engineer with experience of working within a legal/ law firm and will be well versed within the systems used by this industry.
It is essential that you have experience of Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/ 2008 including Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
Any experience of Worksite/ Filesite/ iManage (interwoven) will be highly desirable.
You will be experienced in the support & maintenance of PCs, servers and their operating systems, office and inter-office data networks, external/Internet network connections and telephone systems. You will also be required to assist in any office relocations inc. rollouts and PC installations.
As this role will be client facing with direct client contact, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and be of a highly presentable and professional manner.
- Excellent salary
- Highly desirable, central location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension (4.5%)
- Private Healthcare
- Season Ticket Loan available
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/ 2008
- Experience in a similar environment (Legal/ Law firm IT department)
- Knowledge of Worksite/ Filesite/ iManage (interwoven)
- Experience of supporting Microsoft System Centre 2007 (SCCM)
- Experienced in the support & maintenance of PCs, servers and their operating systems
- An understanding of network and telephone systems
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us