Position: 2nd Line IT Support with SQL Skills
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
An established, well known and innovative organisation based in a great location in the heart of the Midlands is expanding their team and recruiting for an experienced 2nd Line IT Support Analyst.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual who enjoys a challenge and loves throwing themselves into their work and investing themselves into the company they work for! You will have a real interest in IT and have a passion for your work.
As an experienced 2nd Line Support Analyst, you’ll act as a point of escalation for the 1st Line team and will handle complex customer issues with confidence and competence. You’ll provide product guidance and usage advice and will have experience in supporting SQL Server. You will work closely with the existing IT Support team in assisting and supporting the organisations large customer base. You will have IT Skills and have experience with the following technologies; Microsoft Windows (XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). You’ll also have experience of supporting SQL.
What we NEED from you, in terms of experience;
- 2nd Line IT Support experience
- A wide and varied technical skillset
- Experience of Microsoft Windows (XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong SQL Skills – SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 Server
- Strong Customer Service skills and client facing skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a desire to improve and learn
What you will get (the benefits);
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent, Central Location
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays – rising to 35 + Bank Holidays!!
- Company Pension
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Realistic progression opportunities
- Free Parking
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.