- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 plus financial incentives for obtaining MS qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity within a progressive thinking and market leading young organization. They will not only support your desire to continue gaining professional MS qualifications, but will reward you financially after each exam passed!
With solid experience in a multi-client environment you will be required to provide both remote and on-site support as required. For this reason excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good experience with Exchange 2010, 2013 and Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 Operating Systems
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Ideally any experience working with Servers (SBS, 2008 or 2012 for example)
- Work closely with internal teams (3rd Line, development etc.)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- £500 added to base salary for every MS exam passed
- Free parking
- Private Health Insurance
This role will suit an ambitious individual whose goal is to join a forward thinking company and benefit from the career progression on offer. Simply put we are looking for a team player with a keen desire to develop both professionally and technically.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us