- £22500 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, IT Services & Solutions company based in Telford. This company is rapidly expanding allowing this current excellent opportunity; now is a great and exciting time to join this business.
You will be working within an expanding team of 2nd Line Support Engineers supporting a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure used for delivery of managed solutions to the company’s client base.
You will support a range of technologies including; Windows Server, Exchange, VMware, Network technologies and Firewall technologies. The role will include a shift rota which will include hours of 08:00 – 16:00 / 09:00 – 17:00 / 12:00 / 20:00.
Key Experience Required
You will be an established and experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer/ Service Desk Analyst with working knowledge and a very strong technical understanding of following skills:
- Server administration – Advanced configuration & troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of Networking technologies; Switches/ routers
- Exchange troubleshooting and configuration
- Firewall experience; ideally WatchGuard, SonicWALL or Cisco
- Strong Active Directory skills including group policy
- Pension (contribution)
- On call payments/ Paid over time
- Any business mileage will be fully expensed
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us