- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Welwyn Garden City
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
This innovative business solutions provider, part of a highly regarded international group of international companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
This will be mainly a project based role as opposed to a full support role including server replacement programmes and cloud based migrations as well as a number of proactive maintenance projects.
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line infrastructure analyst with good all round 3rd line skills as well as good routers and switches experience to join their growing infrastructure team in Welwyn Garden City.
The group infrastructure is growing and developing at a phenomenal rate and we are looking for someone that can help support and develop this within a hands-on role of support and involvement in a number of key infrastructure projects.
Mandatory skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 3rd line support role.
- Network device management and upgrades
- Virtual environment upgrades and deployment e.g. VMWare
- OS installation, upgrades, maintenance of Microsoft servers and Active Directory Management
- Backup software especially Veeam
- Antivirus solutions e.g. McAfee Anti-virus
- Customer focused, with professional phone etiquette and strong communication skills, able to engage effectively with non-technical users, at all levels within the business.
- Driven, hardworking, able to adapt quickly to new working environments and work well under pressure.
- Able to manage multiple prioritises
- Able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Hardware installation and maintenance to include HP/Dell and SAN / NAS
- Any experience of NESSUS and Splunk
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Security
- Thin client technologies e.g. Citrix Xen App and RDP
- Experienced working in an ITIL environment
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training and development
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us