Role: 3rd Line / Infrastructure Support Analyst
Salary: £30.000 – £38.000
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst required to provide a high level of infrastructure support across my environments. My client, a world leader in their sector were established over 100 years ago and offer a competitive salary, very good benefits and a first class working environment.
Specific Experience Required:
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies
- Detailed knowledge and experience with server virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Knowledge and experience with server hardware
- Allocate time and priority to problems and projects
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Detailed, logical and analytical thinker
- Dealing with Complexity
- Handles Pressure
- Informing Others.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include but not Limited to:
To ensure effective use of information technology through its efficient installation, development, support and maintenance.
- Required to undertake various projects of differing complexity and scale as defined by the Network Manager and Head of IT to be completed within predefined and agreed timescales
- 3rd line technical escalation point for calls
- Problem resolution documentation with effective knowledge transfer to 2nd line and Service Desk, taking into account current systems processes and procedures
Diagnose a problem. Investigate a solution. Efficiently document the solution as required, disseminating information to all relevant staff members. Take into account changes to existing systems and processes
- Consult with the Senior Network Analyst / Network Manager to plan the time and resources required to complete projects / activities assigned
- Documentation of new systems, configuration changes and enhancements
- Effective and detailed logging of change requests to current standards
- Peer review change requests when required
Role will suit applicants who have worked as – 3rd Line Support Analyst, Infrastructure Support, Infrastructure Architect. Infrastructure Analyst