- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Welwyn Garden City
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: 3rd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
This innovative business solutions provider, and part of a highly regarded international group of companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line support analyst to help shape the small 1st/2nd line team and the UK and Group infrastructure into a cohesive and scalable system and support function.
The group infrastructure is growing and developing at a phenomenal rate and we are looking for someone that can help support and develop this within a hand’s on role of support, developing a small team and through a variety of infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a 3rd line support role.
- Solid experience of MS Server 2008/2012
- Strong experience in VMWare ESX and Veeam
- Some experience of mentoring 1st and 2nd line support analysts
- Any experience of NESSUS, Heat and Plunk would be welcomed but can be trained
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training and development
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading international company in a role where you will be given the tools to develop your career.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us