- £29000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known & established IT Services & Solutions Company based in Telford. The company is rapidly expanding allowing this new excellent opportunity; now really is an excellent and exciting time to join this business.
You will be working within an expanding team of 3rd Line Support/ Network Engineers supporting a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure used for delivery of managed solutions to the company’s client base.
You will support a range of technologies including; Windows Server, Exchange, VMware, Network technologies and Firewall technologies. The role will include a shift rota which will include hours of 08:00 – 16:00 / 09:00 – 17:00 / 12:00 / 20:00.
Key Experience Required
You will be an established and experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer/ Network Engineer with working knowledge and a very strong technical understanding of following skills:
- Server administration – Expert configuration & troubleshooting
- Expert knowledge of Networking technologies; Switches/ routers
- MS Exchange troubleshooting and configuration knowledge
- Firewall experience; ideally WatchGuard, SonicWALL or Cisco
- Strong Active Directory skills including group policy
- Strong VMware skills are also required
Further to this, it is essential for this requirement that you will be Cisco certified to CCNA or CCENT level.
- Private healthcare
- Pension (contribution)
- On call payments/ Paid over time
- Any business mileage will be fully expensed
This role demands someone who has excellent customer facing skills, and therefore someone with excellent communication skills. Any experience of working within the IT department of a large business or of working with an IT services company would be highly advantageous.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us