Role: 3rd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 – dependant on experience
Benefits: Company Car (optional), 32 Days Annual leave, Pension, Bupa Cover.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and well-known organisation based in Deeside, just outside of Chester. This company is rapidly expanding allowing this current excellent opportunity; now is a great and exciting time to join this business.
You will be working within an existing team of IT Professionals and Engineers where you will be responsible for supporting a wide and varied customer base. Your skillset will be varied and you will have proven commercial experience of working in a similar role
You will support a range of technologies including:
Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Windows 7 – 10 Operating Systems. You will be given full training on any 3rd party software.
You will need to have a full UK Driving Licence
Ideally you will hold a number of relevant, professional certifications, which could include, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA/CCNP.
This role involves 08:00 – 18:00 support and will involve rotational cover between these hours (Mon – Fri only).
Key Experience Required
You will be an experienced IT Engineer with following skills:
- Previous experience in a 2nd / 3rd Line / Senior IT Engineer role
- High level support of Microsoft Windows 7 – 10 Operating systems
- High level support of Microsoft Servers including CRM
- Support of Office 365
- Strong knowledge MS Products
- MCSE: Cloud Platform certification
- Experience with VMware and Cisco is highly desirable.
- 23 days, plus 8 statutory
- Bupa Health Scheme
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- Large range of social events
- Training, Development and realistic progression opportunities
- Profit Share
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us