- £60000 - £75000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Due to expansion, our client a leading Digital Communications company, require a German speaking Account Director to develop and manage their business accounts across Western Europe.
£60k to £75k basic (dependent upon experience)
£95k to £110k OTE
25 days holiday
Death in service
Healthcare cash plan
The Job of Account Director
The Account Director would be responsible for taking responsibility for a portfolio of client accounts, looking at ways of increasing the value of the accounts by introducing additional products and services. In addition you will be:
- Identifying new sales opportunities throughout Western Europe
- Increasing the network of contacts by function and level of seniority
- To achieve revenue targets as set by the business
- To travel into Europe to meet with clients and discuss future business opportunities
We need someone who is fluent in German and has a good working knowledge of the German and Western European market place. In addition you will:
- Be familiar with emerging trends in the digital space, especially with regards to Social Media
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- Have experience of writing engaging proposals
- Have a good knowledge of the web and digital communications
- Possess great negotiation skills
- Be extremely numerate and target driven
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and also autonomously.
If you speak German fluently and have a good working knowledge of the German market then we would be very keen to speak to you. Please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.