- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is a leading supplier and installer of New and Used Pallet Racking, Shelving and Mezzanine floors stems due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Account Manager with Business Development Skills to join their very successful organisation.
Ideally you will based in the South East as 2 days per week you will be working from the office and the rest of your time will be spent visiting key accounts and new business clients.
• As an experienced Account Manager in the Pallet Racking Industry you will be used to managing a portfolio of existing clients and targeting new business opportunities.
• You will report to the Sales Director and be accountable for your time and porfolio
• You will be confident surveying premises to accurately produce quotations and plans of Storage Solutions to be presented to your clients
• You will be responsible for planning and forecasting your business portfolio , establishing and reviewing sales plans/targets and taking responsibility for financial control within budgetary remit to achieve company margins and contributions.
The ideal Account Manager MUST have experience not only in the storage sector but also have previously managed or sold into similar industries, and able to demonstrate experience a portfolio of existing business selling into Warehouses/End Users
• Be an individual who can contribute to the team effort but also a self-starter, who will work on their own initiative and motivation.
• Demonstrate effective spatial skills with technical drawing /CAD skills
• Be commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales
• Have a practical mind-set, ideally with an understanding of engineering and/or building disciplines
• Have a full clean driving licence
You will be based from the office in Rocester approx 2 days per week so within commutable distance is essential
• Basic Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
• Bonus paid monthly in arrears (OTE 60k)
• Company Car, laptop and mobile telephone provided
• Worksaver Pension
• 20 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
• Additional Holiday is given per afull years service (up to 5 additional days in total)
• Company Profit Share Scheme paid annually if achieved
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link below.