- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a very very exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a leading, privately owned manufacturing company who specialise in providing a wide range of products to the Highways and Industrial Sectors. Covering the whole of the UK, you will ideally be Midlands based with experience of working within the Highways or Local Authority sectors.
This position has come about due to the launch of a brand new product which has already proven to be in high demand within the company’s client base.
If you are seeking a developmental role that has a big emphasis on account management also, with a privately owned, very well established manufacturing organisation, then get in touch today for a confidential chat about the opportunity.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Developing your client base – Promoting the new product and expanding the business
- Liaising with local authorities and/or Scheme and Project Managers – Experience of dealing with Project Managers/Site Managers/Designers and Specifiers within the local authority or highways sector would be highly advantageous
- Managing client accounts effectively from the outset right through to completion
- Attending client sites as and when required
This isn’t a ‘target driven’ organisation, they value their client base and ‘personal’ approach to business this has enabled them to build an excellent reputation within the industry and as such, continue to have year on year growth and success. It is imperative that the person appointed for this role shares the same principles and believes in putting the customer first.
- You will need to have experience of highways or paving industry and ideally have good connections or experience of working with local authorities as this is where the majority of your business for this product will be coming from
- You will be looking for a long term career with a company that values its staff, its reputation and the company’s on-going development. With frequent reinvestment to ensure they are ahead of the competitors and developing quality products, this is a unique organisation who can offer stability and job satisfaction
- You will be able to interpret technical drawings and technical information based on your clients projects
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to present at a senior level
- You will have the customers best interests at heart and see the relationship as more than ‘just a sale’
You will receive an excellent salary package, which depending on experience will range from £30k – £35k. You will have a full expensed company car, laptop and mobile phone. You will be given autonomy to do your job role and manage your accounts and will receive support from the Sales Manager and company Directors.
Sounds interesting? Send an up to date CV to me today and I will be in touch.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.