- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Elite Account Manager – Moving you to the next level!
My client, who has an enviable position and an unrivalled reputation for delivering high quality office equipment are now recruiting for a dynamic, career hungry Account Manager to support and upsell to their existing client accounts.
The successful Account Manager will have been successful so far in their sales career, have a minimum of 2 years B2B Sales experience and have the drive and ambition to go further but now wishes to concentrate on an existing database that needs managing and nurturing.
Growing from a standing start in 2011 to a multimillion-pound business today whilst the industry has remained flat. This phenomenal growth has been due to the unique sales methodology and training that all sales staff receive moving them from excellent to exceptional. Our client will make you win and thrive so if you have the right attitude and the polish to match, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Role of the Account Manager
• Working closely with the Managing Director and team you will grow the existing database business opportunities in and around London
• Diary Management and appointment setting
• Solution selling to existing clients
• Identify opportunities for new services within existing accounts
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
• 2 years B2B sales experience
• Strong focus on the customer and developing and nurturing the account
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Excellent presentation skills
The successful Account Manager will receive a full induction and training programme to include
• Full equipment & in-depth solutions training
• Finance, lease & liability training
• Onsite & offsite cold calling training
This is a rare opportunity for professional Sales Executives with the hunger to succeed to join my client in the role of Sales Executive
• Basic Salary £30,000 + Travel + Commission OTE Year 1 £60,000
• 21 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
• Pension (after 12 months)
• Uncapped Commission
• Full extensive training
If you are a Professional Account Manager from a proactive sales background, I would like to hear from you. If this role is of interest to you then please in the first instance send your CV to me via the link below. If you would like further information, please call me on my direct line on 0121 362 2323