Are you an exceptional sales person, with an in-depth working knowledge of managing key global SI delivery partners?
Can you demonstrate that you can ‘develop and own’ these global channel partner relationships and devise / execute a ‘go to market’ plan for them?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They’re looking to recruit a brilliant Channel Account Manager to their business.
In the role you will be primarily responsible for managing and growing profitable sales through a key delivery partner (typically a leading SI or technology partner) and manage large end customers source through them.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Devising, agreeing and executing ‘go to market’ plans for your partner accounts
– Assist these accounts to demo, sell and deliver your solution to their end client
– Project lead a team of pre-sales and marketers to expand revenue opportunities from your accounts
You will be based in the company’s Leicester office and will report directly to the Channel Account Director.
To be considered for the Channel Account Manager role, you will ideally possess direct experience of high level technology solution sales, ideally within IIoT with an understanding of areas including GNSS, cloud hosting platforms and mapping.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Have demonstrable experience account managing complex solutions in to large enterprises with matrix management structures
– Ideally be working in IIoT but you must have exposure to SaaS / PaaS at the very list
– Have sold to at least one of these verticals: oil & gas – manufacturing & distribution – construction
– Possess strong numeracy skills and be comfortable with margin calculation
– Be willing and able to travel at short notice
– Be tenacious and ready to argue your point – but with the requisite diplomacy
The basic salary for the Channel Account Manager position is up to £40,000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
In addition, there’s an opportunity for you to earn a substantial annual performance bonus.
There is a befits package on offer that befits both the level of role and your expectations
They’ve been around since 2014 and they are an early leader in the IIoT space working globally in fields such as oil & gas, construction, logistics and utilities.
They have risen quickly to be one of the major players in this key sector and can point to an enviable list of major blue-chip customers.
Think that the Channel Account Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for the Channel Account Manager position if you have a background as any of the following: Channel Partner Manager, Account Manager, Delivery Partner Manager, Re-Seller Sales.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.