A leading international logistics business with a highly visible presence across the UK and Europe is currently looking to recruit confident and driven Account Managers across London and the Southeast.
With massive recent private equity investment plus an exciting recent rebrand you’d be joining the business at a key time as they look to embark on massive growth through 2021 and beyond.
Offering an attractive salary of £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience, with expected on target earnings of £60k in your first year, realistic yearly OTE circa £100k beyond that.
This is a unique opportunity to develop, grow and excel as part of an established sales team, working with a business model that breeds success and overachievement, plus given the autonomy to run your own client base. You would be tasked with building strategic plans that deliver client retention and contract renewals, plus expanding the base through successful networking and new business wins.
The role involves extensive travel throughout your territory, coupled with a tremendous amount of autonomy in terms of booking and attending meetings, managing your pipeline and preparing quotes and tenders.
– Proven experience in an account management role, a range of industry backgrounds considered
– Seasoned B2B Sales experience, with evidence of growing Accounts
– Highly collaborative and forward thinking – Must build long-term account plans and deliver client satisfaction
– Strong financial acumen – comfortable managing large volumes of excel data, really good at calculating profitability on complex deals and talking numbers
– Brilliant at presentations – creative, able to translate innovation/abstract concepts into tangible solutions for clients, strong at presenting facts and figures both visually and orally
– Goal orientated, determined, positive, problem-solver – you should embody these qualities!
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.