- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is one of the leading providers of Procurement Services and Products and due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their successful business.
The Account Manager will be selling into the Public sector across the South West, South Wales and South of Birmingham, West Midlands predominantly into the Housing Sector. The Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing existing accounts and upselling my clients product portfolio.
Key actions will be:-
– Researching new opportunities and making appointments to visit existing accounts
– Meeting with potential clients within clients
– Fact finding
– Preparation of quotations to stage one – costings and specification
– Quotation follow-ups and deal closing
– Completing and delivering tenders
– Working to agreed targets
The Account Manager
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated sales professional
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– A proven, successful track record in sales ideally into the public sector
– Excellent communication, listening, customer service, sales and organisational skills
– Determination to achieve and exceed target
– Able to work on own initiative
£25,000 Basic, £4,800 per annum Car Allowance, OTE £10,000 realistic/achievable/uncapped, Additional bonuses for over achievement
If the role of Account Manager is of interest to you, please send your CV to me via the link below in the first instance or call Tina on 0121 362 2323