- £20000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Recruitment consultant who is strong at candidate sourcing and filling bookings, but would prefer a role where NO cold calling is required? I am recruiting for an Account Manager in Bristol, with a fantastic salary plus commission scheme.
You’ll be managing a number of accounts with schools who have been using our client for a number of years and you’ll be ensuring that you maximise the value of these accounts by building strong relationships with the contacts there, filling their roles and upselling. You’ll be responsible for posting adverts, interviewing candidates and filling bookings. The office is located in Bristol and salary is £22,000 – £26,000 plus commission at 5% which roughly equates to approx £1400 per month.
Interviews to stake place ASAP
- This is not a 360 role – it is perfect for you if you are an experienced consultant who would prefer not to do the Business development Aspect of a Recruitment role.
- This post is working with the Education sector, mainly long term temp placements
- The main focal point of your role is to conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
- You will take bookings over the phone from existing clients
- Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
- Building strong relationships with Contacts and maximising the value of existing accounts
- It is essential that you have prior experience of working in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment
- You must have the ability to work to deadlines
- You will need to be in easy travelling distance of Bristol shifts are either 0700- 1600 or 0830 – 1800
- SEN/Education experience is highly desirable though we will consider applicants with other recruitment backgrounds – Social care and industrial particularly lend well to this sector
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks recruitment
Interviews; We are looking to recruit this role ASAP; please submit your CV or call me on 0121 362 2318