- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a technology based organisation providing modern IT and Cloud Technology are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager.
The purpose of the Account Manager is to proactively manage and build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients. This role will arm you with the tools to become a Business Development Manager
The main responsibilities of the Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- With the support of the Technical Buisiness Manager, you will build excellent relationships with existing clients and offer solutions to their IT Strategy
- Develop, with the client, a long term IT strategy for that client that will enable my client to be able to forecast future revenue streams
- Regular commercial and technical reviews with the client to ensure complete understanding of their business and identify any potential future opportunities or potential issues within that client
- Develop a plan of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within that client to provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Support client projects by providing commercial and functional advice to mu clients technical team
- Prepare professional and commercially viable quotes, following pricing guidelines for the customer in conjunction with the CIS Ltd technical support team.
- Have complete ownership and responsibility for everything that happens within that client relationship.
Education and Experience for the Account Manager role
- 2 Years + experience in a sales role
- An interest in IT – in particular back up, security and disaster recovery. Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
When my client was asked “why would someone join your company”, the response was:- Excellent career progression, passionate about their business and offerings, they will make a difference!
If these are values you hold and you are looking for a career and not just a job, then please send your CV via the link below or call Tina on 0121 362 2323