- £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join my client at their offices in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), fantastic working environment and great opportunities to progress in the future.
My client are prepared to invest further training and support for the right person so with this in mind, I would like to hear from candidates who are perhaps from a scheduling background but are new to sales/recruitment as well as experienced Consultants.
Despite my client being a market leader within the healthcare sector, I am looking for someone who has extensive recruitment experience at levels such as; Senior Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Principal Consultant, Branch Manager etc.
As Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a temporary staffing desk.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Attract candidates through networking, headhunting and social media etc.
– Manage a caseload of clients identifying what their requirements are
– Match candidates to suitable jobs
– Take part in on-call on a rota basis
– Generate new business through different methods (canvassing, cold calls, job adverts etc.)
– Fill temporary roles that are sent through my clients
– Previous experience in a scheduling or coordinating role
– Exposure to working in a sales environment would be an advantage however isn’t essential
– Good customer service skills and able to confidently speak to new people
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Apply now or send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us