- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West End
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client are market leaders in supplying the Professional Audio, Video and Broadcast, Marine and Construction industries with cables, connectors and related produces. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit an Accountant who will be integral to the support and delivery of my client’s growth ambitions in the UK & International market place.
Role of the Accountant
- Management of 3 staff members
- Overseeing Accounts Payable for foreign supplier invoices and Debtors Control. Month End / Year End Procedures / Management Accounts
- Company Tax matters (submitted all required tax documentation to HMRC on time)
- P&L, Balance Sheets
- Company Assets
- Cashflow Forecast
- Payroll/Sales Commission
- EC Sales List and Intrastat Returns
- Processing monthly employee Expenses
- Maintaining good relationship with the bank
- Attending Board meetings and Shareholder meetings to present the financial reports
- Liaison with Warehouse and Purchasing
Essential Requirements of the Accountant
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- A Consultative, customer centric approach
- Relevant career history
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles (Sage)
- Experience of running a back office accountancy function
- Full management accounts.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Qualifications: CIMA/ACCA
- 2 Excellent references one must be from present/last employer
Package of the Accountant
- Excellent Benefits & Career Prospects
If you would like to join this exciting business as their Accounts Department Manager please send your CV via the link below or call Tina on 0121 362 2323