One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for the Financial Operations team.
Offering a salary of up to £19,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Remote home-working is an option so proximity to the company’s Sheffield office is not essential and applications from across the UK will be considered.
You would play a key role as part of a fast-paced and high-volume finance function, with specific responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the numerous bank accounts held by the company. You’ll ensure that all bank reconciliations are carried out in line with Team Leader instructions and SRA Accounts Rules, firm’s policy and agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs). .
Work will include…
– Ensuring daily high volume bank reconciliations are performed accurately
– Assisting in maintaining up to date and accurate cash management processes
– Processing returned unpaid cheques and out of date cheques and relevant notifications
– Opening and closing designated deposit accounts and performing monthly reconciliations
– Investigating and identifying unreferenced funds received into the firm’s bank accounts
The Accounts Assistant role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced corporate environment. You must have…
– An understanding of general bookkeeping principals, and the purpose of bank reconciliation reporting
– Experience in high volume, high value multi bank account environment.
– Operation of a large volume automated bank reconciliation package.
– Experience of working in an externally regulated environment
– A keen attention to detail, and ability to spot any errors or anomalies in transactions
The job will be suitable for individuals who have experience with the following roles: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bank Reconciliations Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk.
Salary up to £19,000 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Accounts Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.