- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Financial Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts admin role to be based at their offices in Nottingham. You’ll be responsible for all issues associated with invoicing, payroll and credit control. You’ll ensure the entry and maintenance of information on systems and prepare analysis of branch performance on a regular basis.
- Preparing the data for weekly / monthly payroll
- preparing and processing Sales Invoices either via client portals and or SAGE 200
- Assist in ensuring that debtors is cleared and liaise with credit controllers
- Cash allocation of receipts to debtor balances
- Payroll liaison with staff
- Database maintenance – create new clients, amend template
- Review and analysis of performance
- Monitor Local Authority returns
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly statistics
- Credit control – Daily review cash flow template as updated from bank statement and chase payments expected but not received
- Post cash received each day from bank statement from Financial Controller – check previous days postings to ensure later payments are entered (update cash flow template)
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates who have previously worked as Accounts Assistant / Accounts Admin or Finance Analyst before.
- You’ll need to demonstrate knowledge of payroll, invoicing and credit control processes.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office Suite – Essential
- Financial experience and knowledge – Essential
- Good analytical and data processing skills required
- You must be numerate, motivated and flexible
Interested? To be considered for the Accounts Assistant / Accounts Admin role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us