One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader for the Billing Team at their Sheffield office.
Offering a salary of up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
As Team Leader you would supervise and oversee the work of the Billing Team, ensuring excellent service is provided and that all invoices are processed in line with company policies and service level agreements.
Work will include…
– Reviewing bill requests for accuracy and liaising with file handlers with queries/concerns
– Carrying out final instructions, allocating invoice numbers and processing bill to firm’s finance system
– Providing help and advice on billing procedures in a timely manner
– Dealing with credit notes and queries regarding these within service level agreement
– Reviewing and processing weekly and monthly billing reports along with any other ad hoc invoices
– Query handling and liaison with internal clients, to ensure resolution or escalation
– Performance and absence management to maintain adequate resource to meet business needs
The Team Leader role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important leadership role within a fast-paced corporate environment. You must have…
– Experience of supervising or managing a team, ideally within a high volume finance function
– General accounting or bookkeeping experience
– Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
– Accuracy and attention to detail in your work
– Demonstrable customer focussed attention to service delivery
The job will be suitable for individuals who have experience with the following roles: Accounts Team Leader, Accounts Supervisor, Billing Team Leader, AR Team Leader, Billing Specialist.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Accounts Team Leader role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.