Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for an Acquisitions Manager to work for our client.
They are within the Water Technology field and provide a self-service, ultra-pure water distribution network. This role is to help increase that network throughout the UK
If you can demonstrate experience of procurement, buying, negotiating or sales of a service then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be occasionally required to work some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Identifying and negotiating rental agreements for new sites where this company’s technology could be placed
– Identifying potential new sites – these could be retail led
– Negotiating rental agreements with property developers and property management companies
– Ensuring site surveys are carried out – full training will be provided on this
– Identifying back up plans
– Experience of negotiation, procurement or buying
– Able to reading, understand and approve contracts
– Further experience of negotiating deals
– You will need to be highly organised
– Able to work autonomously
– Someone with good commercial acumen
– A full driving license is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
– Benefits: You’ll also receive 28 days holiday with the role
Think that this Acquisitions Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Acquisitions Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Procurement Manager, Buyer, Sales Executive, Estimator or as a Business Consultant.