- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Clinical Mental Health/Learning Disability Service
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an Activities Coordinator to join their existing staff team. This role will be based at their service in Norfolk on a Full Time basis.
Working within a busy hospital environment providing advice, guidance and assistance to all service users. This particular mental health service supports young people up to the age of 18 within a secure and person centred environment.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Responsibility for the planning and implementation of all activities
– Creating and maintain relationships with external agencies
– Provide ongoing support and guidance to all service users
– Assist all service users to maintain personal safety
– Contribute to the management of challenging behaviours by service users
– Complete assessments and evaluations of care plans
– Promote independence for all service users
– NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or mental health
– History of working in an activities role within a care setting
– Professional approach
– Committed to promoting high standards
– Maintain a person centred approach to the delivery of all care
This position would be ideal for a Care Coordinator, Activities Leader, Coordinator, Lead Carer, Senior Carer, Healthcare Assistant, Activities Coordinator or Activities Scheduler
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312