We’re looking for a Administration Coordinator to work for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. This is a 6 month contract role, with the possibility that will be extended. Initially home-based however with the intention of returning to the Newcastle head office in the Autumn.
This role will suit someone with drive, determination and commitment to get things done. You will have excellent communications skills, a high level of self-motivation, plus the ability to work to own initiative and a hands-on attitude.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
You would be tasked with using a mobile workforce management system to plan Shop Maintenance Engineer’s workloads effectively for both reactive and planned maintenance activities. Responsibilities will include…
– Forwarding and chasing jobs to contractors through to completion
– Ensuring that all calls are planned, logged and processed in line with agreed service level agreements
– Ensuring that calls are escalated in line with agreed procedures
– Liaising with retail teams to ensure they receive a great service in line with our agreed service level agreements
– Placing orders through SAP ordering system
You would work 35 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days with rotating shifts between the hours of 6.30am and 6.30pm including bank holidays.
We want to see confident and articulate individuals with aprofessional telephone manner andthe ability to communicate at all levels, plus excellent written communications skills. Experience working in a resource / workforce planning capacity would be ideal howevver iis not essential.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following…
– The ability to handle challenging situations effectively
– Strong IT skills
– Flexibility to changing shift patterns.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Resource Planner role and we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £19,274 per annum (pro rata) for the ideal candidate
Additional benefits include:
– Generous employee discount scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, management pension scheme, plus plenty more
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Resource Planner role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.