One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a skilled and highly organised Administrator at their Cambridge office.
Offering a salary of up to £21,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note: This is a full-time permanent role. You would work from home or the Cambridge office, or a combination of the two, as part of the company’s Flexible by Choice policy.
You would help solicitors and paralegals within the Public Law team focus on their clients and casework by providing a high standard of administrative support, ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes. This is a busy and fast-paced role, you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately, building strong relationship with your team and clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities as follows:
– Supporting fee earners with the preparation of e-bundles & paper bundles
– Handling fee earner queries by email, phone & MS Teams
– Making sure all team files are in good order and databases are kept up-to-date
– Opening case files on the relevant case management systems
– Making payments of invoices, cheques, BACs payments & billing
– Preparing digital files for audit
The Administrator role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced corporate environment and help clients receive an exceptional service. You must have…
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
– The ability to manage your time and workload efficiently and effectively
– Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
– Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc, plus good typing skills
Salary up to £21,000 dependent on experience. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.