Administrator (Social Care)
Support services for people with autism
Salary: £14,000 – £15,000
I am currently recruiting for an Administrator for my East Midlands based client, this role has been created due to expansion.
My client offer support services to people with autism, this can be through residential, educational and day centre services.
This role is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity.
I am looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team within their play and activities department.
As an Administrator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ongoing liaison with parents and external professionals
– Answering the telephone and recording messages
– Preparation of confidential reports and correspondence
– Support Senior Staff in the daily running of the play services
– Checking and coordinating contact sheets and mileage/expenses claims
– General computer and administration work
– Assist with invoicing and payment queries, as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an office based or Administration role, experience of working with people with learning disabilities or autism would be a distinct advantage.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Able to effectively prioritise your work load
– Flexible approach towards working hours
I would be extremely interested to speak with candidates who have knowledge of Sage 2000.
The closing date for this position is Thursday 23rd April 2015 with interviews being held on Thursday 30th April 2015.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us