A highly successful and market-leading Software House deemed the world’s second largest with numerous international offices is urgently seeking an experienced Developer and Tester to join and strengthen the effective existing IT team at their client site in Uxbridge.
Are you an experienced Developer with a strong testing ability? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with numerous prestigious clients? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally since its establishment that is now an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to amenities
- 25 days annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private healthcare (including Dental and Optical)
- Private healthcare for family (including Dental and Optical)
- Private pension scheme
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Expenses covered to client site travel (depending on distance)
- Expenses covered for overnight stay
- Autonomy to take key technical decisions
- Input and involvement in projects with highly reputable clients (UK based and international)
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Good full stack development and testing skills
- Ability to work within a scrum feature team delivering value to the Agile business
- Design, development and testing of software
- Proven experience of Scrum, TDD, XP or Kanban methodologies
- Proven experience of Java (using Spring Framework)
- Experience of SOAP/REST/XML APIs
- Assisting with architectural and high level design decisions
- Act as the Senior Developer within the team, mentoring Developers and Testers where needed
- Contribute towards continuous team improvement
This is a great opportunity at a highly established company, please ensure you are available to attend interview.
Please note; this role is primarily based at client site in Uxbridge however as a consultant you could be working anywhere in the UK.
Please call or email me for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us