Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Birmingham – Flexible
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000
Tell me about the company…
The company is very proud of the culture they have developed, placing an emphasis on staff autonomy, and pushing an informal, collaborative environment with an understanding of hard work and respect. They push for regular team days out, quarterly social events, weekly drinks, recognition by rewards, and more.
Talk me through the role…
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and optimising digital products and services for online bookings, working with new and innovative technologies in an innovative project-based development team. Some of the areas in which you would be working on would include:
- Produce electric vehicle booking solutions for eco-friendly travel.
- A corporate booking platform.
- Adapting booking solutions to support return-to-work initiatives.
- Enhance overall experience to improve booking workflow
- Building appointment dashboard to improve user experience.
Am I A Good Fit?
- Experience with AngularJS (Essential), alongside ReactJS and JQuery.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Cloud Technology Knowledge (AWS/Azure)
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.