Job Title: API and SQL Database Developer
Benefits: Hybrid working, group stock purchase plan and Medical/ dental
This is a new and unique opportunity for an experienced database developer to join a well-funded and highly innovative software company based in Leicester. You will be working closely with the Canadian data team gaining exposure to AI and cloud.
Part of a Canadian Group of companies, they are the only company in their space that do what they do within IoT and associated SaaS software and are looking for bright, committed and above all innovative individual to help them create their future environment in line with the company vision.
As part of a small team located in the UK, you will be responsible for creating database driven API’s. You will work to create and manage databases containing large amount of sensor data. Providing access for 3rd parties. Delivered to our large customers around the world in markets such as oil & gas, construction, utilities, and warehousing. Customers include companies such as BP and Rio Tinto.
As part of our team the database developer will be integral to providing safety to workers in a wide range of environments.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- You will… Develop database driven API’s.
- Consume 3rd party web services and API’s and provide access for 3rd parties to our databases.
- Provide database to database integration and replication.
- Work with other developers on different tiers of the applications.
- Work with cloud-based databases.
- Experience of AWS
- Experience of Power BI and similar reporting solutions
- Experience of SQL relational databases.
- Experience of Transact SQL (T-SQL) or similar.
- Experience of database development.
- Experienced in the use of stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience of SOAP /REST API’s.
- Experience of Enterprise database development.
- Experience of database replication.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.