- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Apple/Windows IT Support Engineer
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + Benefits
A successful and fast paced Apple and Microsoft software consultancy with numerous established clients is seeking an enthusiastic Apple IT Field Engineer to join a friendly and very capable existing team and enhance the IT side of the business in the Cheshire based head office.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with established clients? Are you a Windows Engineer with two+ years’ experience of working internally and on client sites? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Mileage paid
- New iPad, Macbook and iPhone provided
- Annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Extensive Apple training provided (current technologies)
- Opportunity and funding to secure professional Apple accreditations
- Key input and involvement in projects with clients
- Excellent career progression (Team Lead/Management Level)
- Stakeholder/partner management
- Support offered from in-house specialist Apple team (fully accredited)
The Role Requirements:
- 2+ years’ Windows based Support experience (Windows Server 2008 onwards)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows 7 onwards
- Experience with Wi-Fi Networks (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of Mobile Device Management Software – MDM (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of iOS Management (desirable, not essential)
- Education sector experience (desirable, not essential)
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving initiative
- Immediate availability
This role is suited to IT Support Specialists with commercial experience and a solid understanding of Windows; ideally you will be confident and enthusiastic and have the initiative to resolve Support issues. All Apple training is provided!
Job offer is dependent upon satisfactory DBS check and employment references.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us