We’re looking for talented Application Manager to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider.
They want to recruit a highly skilled and experience individual with a proven track record managing applications and business systems, knowledge of operational technology or telemetry application technologies would be beneficial but not essential. Location is flexible, applications from across the UK will be considered, with frequent travel a core part of the role.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
You would be tasked with managing the telemetry application (plus associated integrations) which controls all aspects of the route planning function, in turn ensuring machines at customer sites across the UK are visited by the operations team in the most efficient manner. You will be seen as as the Subject Matter Expert within the UK&I Operations team for the telemetry application.
Work will include…
– Planning horizon of 24 months to ensure capabilities are aligned with the business strategy and industry
– Developing the UK change requests and co-ordinating with EU counterparts to gain approval
– Building effective relationships with the software company to influence the strategic roadmap
– Acting as the ‘go to’ for any issues with our Telemetry application
– Significant experience in an Application Manager role or similar, ideally in a multi-site environment
– Experience of working in a 24/7 zero unplanned downtime environment
– Deep knowledge of Operational Technology and Telemetry application technologies
– Experience managing a custom SaaS system with a logical understanding of concatenating multiple data sources
– In-depth knowledge of the Digital and Integration products and development framework with a proven track record of standing up a system database services from scratch
– Experience in defining and executing UAT to ensure data validation across business multiple systems
– Good understanding of telecom infrastructures and relation with OT/Telemetry systems
Basic salary: Salary up to £50,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Application Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.