A Multisite Manager is needed for an organisation that provide specialised support to people with mental health issues within the Worthing area. Salary up to £45K dependent on experience and qualifications.
As the Area Manager you will oversee several services consisting of two 24/7 services, a 12-hour service and a single person service (supporting people within their own homes). The services support their clients to develop coping strategies to better their mental health.
The clients will vary in needs including personality disorder, forensic, attachment disorder and dual diagnosis including learning disabilities.
As the Area Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Operational management
- Service delivery
- Business plans and the scheme budgets with the support from higher management
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently.
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team.
To be considered for the Area Manager’s role you will have:
- Mental health knowledge and understanding
- Previous multisite managerial experience within a similar service
- RMA / NVQ 4 or QCF 5
For more information call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.