We’re looking for an Area Manager for a domiciliary and extra care provider covering the West Yorkshire area.
As the Areal Manager, you will report into the Regional Director, and will support your Registered Managers with the successful growth of the services within your area.
They are a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide care and support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible.
If you can demonstrate extensive experience of domiciliary or extra care management then you could be perfect for our client. This role will be perfect for a seasoned Registered Manager, or an experienced Area Manager. The successful candidate will be an effective leader, passionate about providing the best care and confident within business development.
- Oversee domiciliary and extra care services.
- Mentor, support and monitor the care managers and their services.
- Liaise with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship.
- Support with the planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensure the services and their resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Lead on business growth.
- Experience as a Registered Manager within domiciliary or extra care as a minimum.
- Additional experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
- Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum plus car allowance and performance related bonuses.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.