- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Area Manager – Care Services
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to manage and develop an expanding service for people needing care in the West London region.
You will be responsible for managing a small team of front line managers who supervise our Care Support Workers. Every day will be different – from ensuring that a carer’s respite break is delivered on time, to mentoring a new manager, to working with CEO on a new service, to networking locally – your job will be diverse, challenging and very rewarding.
There are many duties involved in the role of an Area Manager including:
• To have overall responsibility, as Registered Manager, for managing the delivery of adult and children’s care services in West London.
• To ensure care service delivery complies with all relevant legislation, regulations and the missions, values and aims of the organisation.
• To develop care delivery services in line with the organisation’s business plan in conjunction with the Chief Executive.
• To manage, lead and support Locality Managers and other staff in the management and delivery of care services in their locality areas.
• Promote services both directly to clients and to professional partners
• To take part in on call duties when required
You will be an experienced manager within the health and social care sector. You will ideally hold NVQ Level 5 or be willing to work towards. You must have significant management experience in a social care setting along with understanding of the social care market and knowledge of the carers agenda and legislation. You will need to have access to vehicle as the role will require travel around the West London area.
The role is based in a charitable organisation that provides a range of care services to adults and children in community and home based settings. They support service users with a range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia and end of life care.
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Dom Care Manager, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314