Supported Living and Domiciliary Care
Salary: £43000 to £45000 Negotiable
Location: Central London
Working for one of the UKs Largest Learning Disabilities provider offering competitive salary, bonus structure and development, also offer the opportunity a company pension plan, enhanced annual leave entitlement, and Childcare Vouchers. Fuel allowance is also paid for this role
As the Area Manager you will provide management and leadership across your designated provisions ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Area Manager, some of the following are:
• Ensure services are providing the highest quality of care within your remit.
• Regularly meet with Support Managers to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained.
• Ensure each supported living service meets the requirements of Supporting People, Dom Care, CQC and that they adhere to the Safeguarding processes.
• Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions.
• Liaising with Development Managers and assessment managers to ensure growth and development in each provision.
You will have extensive management experience within a learning disability or domiciliary care background with either a nurse or care management qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential. You must have previous area management experience.
Must be a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
One of the UKs leading and most respected care providers to individuals suffering from a range of learning disabilities. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a module that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run.
If you are interested in progressing with this position please call Amiee on 0121 362 2326 alternatively “apply now” to be considered for our shortlist.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us